A complex of brightening acids promotes cellular renewal, physiological exfoliation and restoration of biochemical processes. Tonic evens out the overall skin tone, helps to reduce inflammation.
- Aloe Vera Gel, 0.9%
It has moisturizing and moisture-retaining properties.
Has an antioxidant effect.
Helps oxygenate the skin.
It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Improves the regeneration of damaged skin cells.
Helps increase the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Succinic acid. 0.9%
• Slows down the manifestations of age-related changes, smoothes small wrinkles;
• Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin responsible for the elasticity and tone of the epidermis;
• Acts as an antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals and prevents them from damaging cells;
• Slightly exfoliates, helps to smooth the surface of the skin and even out its relief, improves complexion, brightens pigmentation;
• It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates regeneration processes;
• Cleans pores, eliminates puffiness and bags under the eyes.
- Lactic acid, 5%
• Has a slight exfoliating effect;
• Levels and brightens the skin;
• Reduces the appearance of imperfections.
- Malic acid, 0.9%
• Gentle exfoliation, removal of the stratum corneum;
• The fight against hyperpigmentation - lightening existing spots and preventing the formation of new ones;
• Help in the treatment of acne, inflammation and irritation;
• Giving the skin elasticity, smoothness, increasing its density;
• Fight against age and mimic wrinkles;
- Azelaic acid, 5%
It has an antibacterial and protective effect. It helps to fight acne and acne due to the fact that it thickens the upper layer of the epidermis, improves the functioning of the sebaceous glands and dissolves bacteria. Also, azelaic acid prevents the appearance of comedones, as it regulates the functioning of the skin and sufficiently moisturizes it.
- Salicylic acid, 1%
Salicylic acid differs from its related acids in its rapid action and effectiveness. Here are its main advantages:
• Reduces pore size
• Fights bacteria
- Mandelic acid, 5%
Mandelic acid belongs to the class of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), also known as fruit acids. Their main purpose is exfoliation, that is, peeling and preparing the skin for the effects of cosmetics with active therapeutic ingredients. There is research evidence showing that mandelic acid is an effective alternative to other AHAs, as it has moderate bactericidal activity. Mandelic acid, like other fruit acids, is an excellent revitalizer: it stimulates the synthesis of collagen and activates the regeneration of the dermis at the cellular level. Moisturizes the skin, as it supports the synthesis of ceramides, which are responsible for maintaining the required level of hydration in the tissues. It also supports the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant that deeply hydrates the skin by binding water molecules within it.
- Tartaric acid, 0.9%
It has an exfoliating effect, stimulates fibroblasts to produce elastin and collagen, thereby smoothing fine wrinkles, improving facial contours and slowing down the aging process of the skin. As a result, it rejuvenates and strengthens the skin, exhibits antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands, has a smoothing effect, narrows enlarged skin pores, eliminates acne, improves the appearance of the skin, relieves swelling, reduces sebum production, astringent, helps to get rid of acne, scars and skin discoloration. Lightens spots, evens out skin tone, moisturizes the skin, as it supports the synthesis of ceramides, which are responsible for maintaining the required level of hydration in tissues. It also supports the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant that deeply hydrates the skin by binding water molecules within it.
How to use: Apply the required amount of tonic to the skin, avoiding the area around the eyes.
Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Azelamide MEA, Sodium Salicylate, Mandelic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Inulin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Parfum, Tartaric Acid, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Succinic Acid, Malic Acid.