A solution of hyaluronic acid salt obtained biotechnologically from lactobacilli. When interacting with water molecules, a dispersion matrix appears, replenishing the missing cellular tissue, which forms a natural supporting framework for the cells involved in wound healing.
• Creates natural protection of the skin, including against UV - irradiation
• Softens skin for a visibly improved appearance and radiance
• Interferes with formation of free radicals.
• Maintains normal water balance.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid 1%
Hyaluronic acid is an integral element of the human body and is perceived as a related component. High molecular weight hyaluronic acid has a large molecule tha actively moisturizes the surface layer of the skin, providing protection from UV radiation.
• Intensively moisturizes
• Promotes skin softening and radiance
• Maintains normal water balance
How to use: Add 1-2 drops to the cream and apply to the skin with light massage movements.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate.