2-Vitamin Complex With increased appearance of age spots due to increased antioxidant properties, more even skin tone and replenishment of skin radiance.
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, 0.1%
Due to the small molecule, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the layers of the skin.
• Forms a skin barrier (thanks to it, water does not evaporate, but remains in the skin)
• Protects the body (unlike NM-HA, it suppresses inflammation and accelerates wound healing, so much so that there are no scars!)
Complex of 8 amino acids, 1%
This complex includes possible amino acids: serine, glycine, glutamic acid, alanine, lysine, arginine, threonine, proline, lactic acid, betaine and vitamin E.
What do amino acids do in cosmetics?
• are part of a natural disease;
• restore the barrier functions of the skin;
• contribute to the examination of tissues (wounds, injuries and inflammatory burns);
•improve the condition of dry, chapped skin;
•provide antioxidant protection.
Vitamin C, 9.5%
An increase in the need to neutralize free radicals and the resulting reduction in oxidative stress is the main cause of aging.
Participates in collagen synthesis
Participates in the synthesis of melanin
Heals blood vessels
Strengthens the immune system
Trehalose is a polysaccharide that adds cosmetics with interests to its interests and emollient properties. This component has a high antioxidant potential, increases skin hydration, softens and delays it from stress, and about the same it absorbs the component in the composition of cosmetics, protecting itself with a safe preservative.
Vitamin E, 0.5%
Vitamin E, or tocopherol, is a group of fat-soluble biologically active compounds
Helps inspect, cell renewal;
slows down the appearance of visible signs of skin aging, including the detection of wrinkle formation;
fights free radicals;
accumulation of pigmentation;
improvement of oxygen saturation of cells;
helps maintain moisture levels
From a dermatological point of view, squalane is an excellent emollient. Due to the natural age of the skin, it easily penetrates the epidermis, does not cause a feeling of greasy, while making the skin soft and silky. This excellent rating is due to the fact that squalane is the main lipid hydrocarbon on the surface of the skin, constituting 15% of adult skin sebum.
- no adverse effects are observed when used in formulations intended for use on all parts of the body: skin, hair, mucous membranes, eyes, legs, etc.
- there is a protective, softening, antioxidant effect, enriches the skin with oxygen
are natural fatty acids and the best lubricating agents in skin care products.
-Used to detect skin withdrawal and moisture absorption
- delays the appearance of signs of aging
Lactic acid, 0.1%
• sensation of light exfoliating action;
• smoothes and brightens the skin;
• reduces the severity of imperfections.
Aspartic acid, 3%
Aspartic acid is an essential amino acid for the skin. Helps reduce age spots and stop their appearance. Moisturizes and conditions the skin, evens out the complexion.
Neem leaf extract, 0.1%
As a result of research carried out in recent years, it stands out that natural biologically active compounds are extracted. The most pronounced of them:
• Azadirachtin - found to be important that this substance has a high antimicrobial and even antiviral activity and severe healing of ulcers on the surface of the skin.
• Gedunin - has antiproliferative activity, that is, it is an antitumor agent.
• Nimbidin - has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (antipyretic), fungicidal and antiseptic.
• Quercetin - has anti-infective properties and is an antioxidant.
Method: used for preliminary cleansing of the skin with light massaging movements until completely absorbed.
Does not contain dyes, fragrances, alcohol, silicones, parabens and mineral oils*
Ingredients: water (water), glycerin, O-ethylascorbic acid, C12-13 alkyl lactate, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, squalane, di-C12-13 alkyl malate, phenoxyethanol, sodium PCA, sodium lactate, arginine, aspartic acid, PCA, trehalose. , Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Melia Azadiracht (Nim) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine