Active Ingredients:Liposomal retinol, 0.3%
Retinol is a natural substance that is formed in the body from food beta-carotene. Retinol (vitamin A) plays an important role in the formation and functioning of vision, skin cells and bones. It is called the vitamin of youth.
• Provides rejuvenation
• Stimulates the growth of new cells
• Nourishes and moisturizes
Lactic acid, 0.5%
• has a slight exfoliating effect;
• evens out and brightens the skin;
• reduces the severity of imperfections.
Coconut oil, 5%
• Complex of unsaturated fatty acids. In composition, they are similar to the lipids of our skin, and this allows the oil to effectively restore the hydrolipidic film, contributing to the softness and smoothness of the skin.
• Vitamin E is a well-known and fairly strong antioxidant that fights oxidation processes that accelerate the aging process, and at the same time nourishes the skin.
Another antioxidant vitamin responsible for moisturizing and softening the skin is beta-carotene, which can also be found in hair masks. In the basis of skin creams, the component helps to strengthen and protect the epidermis from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation and photoaging, and is found in sunscreens. Beta-carotene is a source of vitamin A.
hydrophilic colloid. The main structural component of the membranes of living organisms. It has a pronounced effect on the restoration of the barrier functions of the skin, on the processes of cell nutrition, ridding them of toxins. Without lecithin, the process of formation of new cells and restoration of damaged ones is impossible. As part of cosmetic products, it is quickly absorbed by the skin and has a softening and tonic effect. Due to the pronounced surface-active properties, it promotes a deeper penetration of fatty substances into the epidermis. There is evidence of the antioxidant properties of lecithin.
Vitamin E, 0.5%
Or tocopherol, - a group of fat-soluble biologically active substances
• Helps regeneration, cell renewal;
• Slows down the appearance of visible signs of skin aging, including premature formation of wrinkles;
• Fights free radicals;
• Reduces pigmentation;
• Improves saturation of cells with oxygen;
• Helps maintain moisture levels;
• Helps to increase elasticity.
How to use: Apply to pre-cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté with light massaging movements until completely absorbed. It is advisable to apply once a day at night, in the morning protect the skin from UV radiation with ResedaOdor cream with SPF 30.
Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, DI-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Ethylhexylglycerin, Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Beta-Carotene.