- Fillagrinol 5%
- active hydration of the epidermis,
- filaggrin activity modulator. Filaggrin (FILament AGGRegating proteIN) is an epidermal protein synthesized in Stratum Granulosum. It plays a key role in the keratinization process: it promotes the organization and aggregation of the keratin protein chains of Stratum Corneum. Due to its degradation, it creates a pool of hydrosoluble molecules that constitutes the natural moisturizing factor (NMF). This means the integrity and good health of the entire epidermis.
- Shea butter, which contains triglycerides of saturated fatty acids up to 80% (oleic, stearic, etc.) and unsaponifiable lipids - up to 17%. Also emollient - nourishes, softens, moisturizes, relieves irritation, restores the hydro-lipid layer and protects the skin from external influences - 3%
- Macadamia oil, which is rich in palmitoleic acid (omega -7) - activates regeneration, restores skin elasticity, helps maintain skin's water balance, good conditioning properties - 2%
- Sweet almond oil - moisturizes the skin of any type, helps to relieve irritation and inflammation - 3%.
- Argan oil is an oil with a high content of linoleic acid (33%). Linoleic acid is one of the most important components of the lipids of the stratum corneum, is part of ceramides 1 and provides the strength of the skin barrier. Restores the skin barrier, reduces transepidermal water loss, antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory properties. It also reduces skin keratinization.
Lecithin - the main structural component of the membranes of living organisms, has a pronounced effect on the restoration of the barrier functions of the skin, on the processes of cell nutrition, getting rid of toxins.
- Wheat germ oil has a softening, nourishing and regenerating effect.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant action, nutrition and skin regeneration.
- D-panthenol enhances the protective barrier of the skin, has anti-inflammatory activity, stimulates the proliferation of dermal fibroblasts and can accelerate cell turnover, is a penetrating moisturizer, i.e. gives deep hydration.
- Propolis extract - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory action
- Colloidal oatmeal - a natural powder that gives a silky feel to the skin, helps relieve irritation, reduces the feeling of "greasy" on the skin.
Concentration of natural ingredients 91.55%
Concentration of active ingredients 22.20%
Does not contain dyes and fragrances, heavy silicones, aggressive components.
Ingredients (INCI): Water, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pollen Extract (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables (and) Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Oil Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Terniolia Nut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate (and) Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 60, Arachidyl Alcohol (and ) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, D-Panthenol, Propolis Extract, Lecithin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Colloidal Oat Meal, Cetyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCl, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA