Moisturizing hand cream ResedaOdor. The cream is enriched with hyaluronic acid, flax extract and aloe vera, which are known for their moisturizing properties. The perfume composition of the cream combines notes of black pepper and amber. After application, the cream leaves a thin plume of aroma on the hands.
- Intense hydration up to 24 hours
-Strengthening the skin barrier
Panthenol is a provitamin B5. It belongs to the category of water-soluble B vitamins, which are responsible for normal metabolism, body resistance to negative environmental factors and skin health. Of the entire group of vitamins, it is pantothenic acid that is considered the SOS component for cuts, microcracks and inflammation.
Vitamin E, 0.5%
Vitamin E, or tocopherol, is a group of fat-soluble biologically active substances
• Helps regeneration, cell renewal;
• slows down the appearance of visible signs of skin aging, including premature formation of wrinkles;
• fights free radicals;
• reduces pigmentation;
• improves saturation of cells with oxygen;
• helps maintain moisture levels;
• helps to increase elasticity.
Olive oil, 5%
Today's scientific research confirms the benefits of olive oil for the skin. This amazing product:
• has a rejuvenating effect;
• saves from dryness and dehydration;
• contributes to the rapid recovery of the skin after ultraviolet;
• perfectly clears;
•serves as a base for many cosmetics;
• has a good effect on the skin during the massage.
Aloe Vera Gel, 1%
• Possesses moisturizing and water-retaining properties.
• Has an antioxidant effect.
• Helps oxygenate the skin.
• Possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
• Improves the regeneration of damaged skin cells.
• Helps to increase the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
• has a slight exfoliating effect;
• evens out and brightens the skin;
• reduces the severity of imperfections.
Linoleic acid, 0.5%
Like all essential fatty acids, linoleic acid is necessary for the normal functioning of the human body, for health and longevity. Here are its main advantages. Participates in fat and lipid metabolism. Linoleic acid enters the body with food, just like arachidonic acid, the most active of the Omega-6 class. Present in every cell, especially necessary for the liver, brain, muscles. Strengthens the immune system Helps protect cells from the effects of pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Participates in fat metabolism For this ability, linoleic acid is included in dietary supplements for weight loss. Increases muscle mass Linoleic acid improves metabolism and digestibility of proteins, thereby contributing to the growth of muscle mass. No wonder bodybuilders love and appreciate her. Improves the condition of the skin, hair, nails Without a balance of fatty acids in the body, it is not necessary to talk about the beauty of nails, skin and hair. In addition, linoleic acid is part of the hydrolipidic film that retains moisture and protects the skin.
- does not have any adverse effects when used in formulations intended for use on all parts of the body: skin, hair, mucous membranes, eyes, nails, etc.
- has a protective, softening, antioxidant effect, enriches the skin with oxygen
- is a source of natural fatty acids and one of the best lubricating ingredients in skin care products
- used to improve skin breathing and prevent moisture loss
- delays the appearance of signs of premature aging
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, 0.5%
Due to the small molecule, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into the layers of the skin.
• Forms a skin barrier (thanks to it, water does not evaporate, but remains in the skin)
• Protects the body (unlike NM-HA, it suppresses inflammation and accelerates wound healing, so much so that there are no scars!)
Sunflower oil, 5%
•has antioxidant properties;
• stimulates skin cells to regenerate;
•protects against the effects of ultraviolet radiation;
• restores the epidermis after sunburn.
Sunflower oil also contains:
• vitamins A, C, D (combat oxidative stress);
• unsaturated acids, such as oleic, linoleic (serve to soften and moisturize the skin);
• saturated fatty acids such as palmitic and stearic (nourish).
Flax oil, 1%this oil is a valuable source of omega-3 and omega-6, which in cosmetology determines its excellent softening and
antioxidant properties. It is also very effective against peeling.
Pistachio oil, 1%
Pistachio oil is one of the most stable among nut oils, which allows it to be successfully used in cosmetics for face and body skin care. Since pistachio seed oil (nut kernels) shows excellent penetrating properties and good spreadability, this allows it to be used also as a carrier for other active components of cosmetic and hygiene products.
How to use: Apply to clean hands and nails.
INCI: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, C12- 13 Alkyl Lactate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum , Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid , Lactic Acid